We are currently offering a concentration in Innovation & Design to our undergraduate business students. We are actively exploring new programs for both business and non-business majors, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Undergraduate concentration in Innovation & Design
Business majors who would like to earn the Concentration in Innovation & Design must satisfy the requirements for their business major and complete an additional nine credit hours as specified below:
Six credits chosen from the following:
- BUAD 453* Sustainability Inspired Innovation and Design (3 credits)
- BUAD 457 Creative Problem-Solving (3 credits)
- BUAD 451* Customer Insights for Innovation (3 credits)
Three additional credits chosen from the following:
- BUAD 443 Entrepreneurial Ventures (3 credits)
- BUAD 441 Social Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- BUAD 444/445 Entrepreneurship Consulting (2/2 credits)
*Students may not use these courses to count towards both their major and their concentration.